Thursday, June 14, 2012

You must remain in the Fight


There is a battle going on constantly that we don’t even stop to think about. That battle is in the Spiritual realm and it all about you. Something good happens to you and then just as soon as you received it the battle begins.

Just recently I went to a special healing service and as the Evangelist ministered, he stopped and pointed in the general direction of where I was sitting and he said that there was someone in that area with heart problems. Having been told last April that the center valve in my heart was not working correctly and that they would watch to see how it was before they made any decision on operating or not, I raised my hand high.

There were two other men in the area that also raised their hands and the evangelist called us up front for special prayer. The first two men really did not have heart problems they told the evangelist that they just wanted special prayer. He prayed for the other two men and then had me step in front of him. He put his hand in the middle of my chest and said, “Wow this goes really deep”. He then began to tell me that not only was my heart not working correctly but that there were other things going on. Things like there was an area herniated in my midsection and that it was causing great pain. (Very true) He said that all of this was causing me a lot of pain in my lower extremities again true.

He then removed his hand and said be healed in the name of Jesus. As he pulled his hand away, the power of God came upon me and I fell to the floor. When I got up and was helped back to my seat the evangelist said and by the way God is healing your blood pressure also.

After setting in my seat for a few moments, I realized that my chest no longer hurt and the other pains that I had earlier had gone also. The next morning when I woke up I also realized that my back was no longer hurting either. God healed me in that moment.

It has been six days now and there have been instances where the devil is attacking me and when I think I feel pain, I just say in the Name of Jesus and it goes away. There is going to be an attack on you when God does something to or for you. Satan does not want us to be happy at all and he is going to do everything he can think of to either destroy the joy or destroy us all together and get us thinking his way.

We must stay in the battle and fight for what we had asked God for. We can’t afford to back down and get the thinking that is going to cause us to lose what we received. I know that there has been a battle against my healing but in the Name of Jesus I come against it and I am healed 100% with no reservations.

We have to have the boldness and the courage to speak directly to the enemy and proclaim the Name of Jesus on our behalf. We need to continue to fight to the very end if that is what is required. We must continue to walk in the Glory of God given to us. God said that He would never leave us nor forsake us. Anything that we ask in His name will be ours. We have a God so loving that He is right there fighting the battle with us. We need to be strong and fight the battle with everything that is within us.

I am healed in the Name of Jesus should be the cry on our lips and in our hearts. We must continue to fight the battle and not give up. We must see it through to the very end and proclaim the victory in the Name of Jesus.

Look at Job. Here was a man that every reason to curse God and just give up, but he didn’t. He continued to praise God through it all. God told Satan that you can do anything you want to my servant Job except for kill him and he will not stop praising me. Satan tried and Job held true to God and praised him and fought the battle to the very end until God restored everything with interest.

That is our cry, “God be with us”. We should never give up and keep on fighting and praise God all of the way. I really don’t believe that we will not be helped through the difficult time or the physical attacks that come upon us if we keep praising God and lifting up His name.

Remain in the fight and you will see victory. I can’t tell you how long the battle will go on, but if you persevere you are going to see the mighty hand of God work. I have been in the battle for over thirty-five years with my back and all of the pain associated with it, and I have been battling heart condition of the past nine years. I made up my mind to stay in the fight and praise God through it all no matter what. God did not disappoint me. He healed me and now I am pain free. I plan on remaining in the battle to the very end and I WILL remain healed in the Name of Jesus.

Whatever your battle is today, you must remain in the fight and fight it to the very end regardless of how long it may take. It could be ten years of ten minutes but hold on and fight the fight. Reach out to God and He will hear you and He will answer. I promise.

God Bless all of you in the mighty name of Jesus

Pastor Steve Ream

No comments:

Post a Comment